Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lightroom

I'll make this brief. Lightroom kicks butt in workflow, but it sucks are not allowing me to do what I like to do in Photoshop. It's driving me bonkers trying to learn this program.

Only good came come of this, but when you're ripping your hair out, that's a hard one to believe.

Anyhow, I am slowly working on my next entry, however I'm coming up a bit short on the topic I want to talk about... we'll see how this works out. I set a goal of 10 entries, and i have 3 so far. (It's a 10 best list)

At least, for now, while i have a bit of writer's block, i can revisit my last post and fix the error that Storpotaten pointed out.

Stay Tuned

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best sports betting sites for youtube - Videodl.cc
YouTube is 4k youtube to mp3 one of the top online sports betting sites in Asia. The company is the largest independent and unbiased website on the internet. YouTube is an

Post a Comment